Photography tours by professional photographer makes the difference.
Learn how to take stunning pictures in amazing places! We will inspire you to make great pictures!
You will be trained to see through another “photographic eye” the most popular and photography spots in the Netherlands!
The guidance in photo shooting will be step by step. Take your camera DSLR / mirrorless or just your smartphone!
The canals of Amsterdam, the castles of Hoensbroek, the tulip fields, the bizzare buildings in Zaandam, the windmills in Zaanse Schans and the nature in the forests are expecting you to be discovered through your photo lens.
Amsterdam photo tours – Groups up to 10 persons. All the rest popular areas in the Netherlands – Groups up to 35 persons
Private photo tours are also available upon request
We are happy to meet you for a tour from June 15.
Covid-19 is still around, so:
- Max. 4 people per tour
- We walk with a 1.5 metre distance (5-foot)
- We advise the use of face masks during tour
A unique photography seminar for beginners and intermediates starting from Dam square -Royal Palace-Newmarkt-Zuidekerk-Blauwbrug-Bloemenmarkt-De Krijtberg-Dam square
- Center of the city – 3 hours photography tour €140
- Center of the city – 5 hours photography tour €240
A 3.5 hour wonderful experience in the biggest castle of the Netherlands
- Photography tour – €140 museum entrance ticket,coffee,and 30 minute photo seminars included
- Photography tour – €240 transportation from Amsterdam and back,museum entrance ticket,coffee,and 30 minute photo seminars are included
The most beautiful windmills place in the Netherlands
- 2,5 hours photography tour €140
- 4 hours photography tour €180 tickets to windmills,special stores are included
A hidden wooden path into the forest, and a old iron bridge to walk
- 3.5 hours photography tour €140
- 3.5 hours photography tour €240 transportation ticket from Amsterdam to Moerputten s-Hertogenbosch and return are included
Prices for the transportation fee may change because of the corona virus precautions.
For more details, private photography tour, and for booking send e-mail to: email@example.com