Photography course work:
• Studio and location lighting
• Digital darkroom techniques
• Editing and sequencing
• Large format digital & film cameras
• Scanning and spotting film
• Digital inkjet printing
|• Color theory
• The business of photography
• Fine art
• Exhibition, curatorial, editioning, pricing,
and publishing practices
Greece is blessed with powerful and inspirational landscapes but capturing fleeting and evocative moments can be an elusive pursuit.
Join us to head out with your camera and lets see what we can help you achieve!
Many photographers find selecting and editing photographs a bigger task than making the images themselves. Do you also wish it could be done easier?
Then book your place for the Workflow and image editing for our Landscape Workshop and learn to work more efficiently with your photographs.